This instruction will work for any game with OBB!
Following each step below
1) Navigate to the folder where you downloaded the game and OBB. This is basically the “Download” folder.
2) Once you have found the APK and ZIP game, install the APK by clicking on the APK file.
Then, you click Install button to install the file. It’s just the normal way to install APK file.
Depending on the game, the installation can take anywhere from 5 seconds to several minutes. When it finishes, you will see a window like this:
Do not open it. Click “Done”
4) Click on the .ZIP (OBB) archive of the game, then you will get a list where you have to select “Extract…”. Then, navigate to the very beginning of the path, and find the “Android” folder, and then click on it.
Next, inside “Android” folder, select “obb” folder.
Then, you need to extract the OBB (zip) file in to this obb folder. (Path actual to extract is: Android/obb)
Result look like below picture:
5) To save space, go back to the folder “Download”, highlight the two files (APK and ZIP) of the game you installed, and delete them.
Don’t worry, those files are no longer needed because you have installed them.
6) Go to the home screen of your gadget, find the installed game and open it.